Large buttons for easy scoring and with a voice telling you the score.
GoDartsPro was made to fill the needs for darts practicing applications to track the scoring progress. Aiming for PDC or just playing with friends? Our darts training apps will make you practice darts better.
With GoDartsPro you will:
* practice with fun and competitive routines
* track your progress to gain confidence
* focus on your weak parts
* compete against your own practice history
* compete against other darts players
* be guided by voice speaker throughout the applications
* connect with other players
* practice and play alone or with friends
Join this growing darts community! We’re all here for the love of darts!
Unlock achievements along the way you get better in darts and try our different applications.
A fun way to practice and track your progress in darts while trying to master this sport.
The more you practice darts and the better you score the more badges you will unlock.
Try to get them all!
– To be able to consistently throw the dart the same way to aim and hit the desired target
– To be able to focus, control your nerves and being able to stay positive during the whole game
– Understanding the fundamental tactics for the game you are playing to handle different scenarios during the game
Make sure to include all these three factors during each of your practicing hours.
Follow our practice routines, stay patient and your progress will follow.
Darts is a lot about muscle memory and therefor it’s better to practice darts one hour per day than seven hours one day per week.
Did your second dart automatically followed your first dart – even if you were aiming somewhere else?
That’s muscle memory and that’s why it is so important to make your first dart count.
With this knowledge we’ve created and added practice applications that rewards the importance of groupings and scoring that first dart.
We have practice applications to improve your scoring to reach for those 180’s.
But high scoring is nothing if you can’t finish a game. We have applications to practice those important outs as well.
Make your practice sessions intense, focused and emulate a competitive environment. By tracking your progress you will build confidence knowing your practice sessions improve your playing.